With the adoption of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) we have entered a new and ambitious era of co-development with a vision of a shared and sustainably developed world where no one is left behind. We work within the overall framework of the SDGs to develop a better and more sustainable future for all.
Equal partnerships are key to facilitating the flow of ideas, information and innovation that will ultimately shape future healthcare provision. CGHP plays its part in the development of global health partnerships, sharing and learning with strategic UK public and third sector partners.
Our vision: Ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all at all ages (UN Sustainable Development Goal 3).
Our mission: Working in partnership to inspire and enable people to improve healthcare around the world.
We aim to:
- Provide a common resource for people in Cambridge interested in Global Health
- Build resilient networks to enable strong health partnerships
- Ensure safe, effective & ethical health partnerships
- Reciprocal Learning & Mutual Improvement
- Collaborative Research
- Shared Training & capacity building
- Breadth of countries, clinical focus, collaborators
- Impact on our partners, our patients, our people
- Rigour in design, delivery, evaluation
“What we are doing together really does transform healthcare systems at a global level.”